Welcome Bienvenue Welkom Bienvenidos Willkommen Velkommen Benvenuti Aloha Wilkóm
Diploma Course in Social Studies / Social Science
Enrolment now for the new AUTUMN-2015 session
The International Foundation for Adult Education is a non-profit educational organisation and we are pleased to offer the (one academic year) DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL STUDIES AND COUNSELLING SKILLS programme through DISTANCE LEARNING so that you can participate in a formal education process regardless of your location or personal commitments.
GRANT ASSISTANCE for this course is available for EU citizens on Welfare and pensioners (conditions apply).
The duration of this exciting course is one academic year and students are allocated a personal tutor to assist them throughout the course.
IFAE innovative distance learning system is student-centered and is well known for its inspirational academic methods which is unique in its personalised distance learning approach.
IFAE distance learning system allows you to be located anywhere in the world and to join a growing network of people wishing to gain pertinent knowledge in a growing field of study for personal and professional development. The IFAE educational experience has changed the lives of people around the globe.
Entry for the Diploma in Social Studies Course is open now.
ENROLMENT NOW. - Please request a (free) information pack immediately
The Diploma Course in Social Studies is a study of human behaviour. It introduces the students to a fascinating range of subjects. The course aims to develop your interest and enthusiasm for the Social Sciences. You will reflect on life, behaviour and culture to enable you to make a positive difference in your personal and professional sphere. You will learn about counselling skills and develop interpersonal communication which is the core to all relationships.
"The ideas that I have acquired during the course have enriched my life more than I could have imagined. The tuition was first class and I would highy recommend it."
You will develop your writing skills, effective communication, logical thinking, self-esteem and confidence. You will gain a social scientific background which will assist you in furthering your educational goals at undergraduate and post-graduate studies. The course is also of immediate relevance to employment in human resources, social work, counselling and for professionals in supervising and leadership roles. Among the major issues presented in the course are: personality, culture, compassion, prejudice, child development, adult transitions, self esteem, social problems, gender etc. A detailed break down of subjects covered available in the information pack.
We look forward to your participation.
Why Study With Us?
"The Foundation provides a valuable service to their students. It allows people time to reflect on their learning and opens up a whole new creative aspect to learning."
Juergen H. A. Ehrmann. Germany. Ministry of Education (Botsw.)
- Personalised service for students all the way through.
- Private tutor allocated to every student - tutor marked assignments and dedicated in-depth feedback with help on all modules from university qualified tutors with adult learning training.
- Teaching excellence with a unique distance learning system.
- All students have access to a Help Line and a Student Counsellor.
- Student Resource Centre with videos, audio, readings and blog.
- Flexibility in term of study time and prior level of education.
- Outstanding learning experience relevant to the 21st century needs.
- Friendly, experienced staff.
- Creativity, self esteem and personal development promoted.
- Avoidance of exam pressure, multiple methods of evaluation, see brochure.
- As a non-profit organisation our aims are to enhance your enjoyment of learning while providing a formal academic qualification with reduced fees.
- On successful completion you are awarded a credential that will empower you to be of benefit to your community, work place and family.
- On request provision of letter of attestation/ reference/ end of study report to supplement your CV.
- Grant assistance.
For a detailed information pack, including all of the information on the Diploma Course and available grants, please fill out the following form.